After spending 8 months reading textbooks, I really want to catch up on some (pleasure) reading (although I do find myself taking a break from textbooks to read Nora Roberts/Sophie Kinsella/JR Ward’s latest).
I have quite the list, so I’m hoping to average one book per week (we’ll see how that goes):
– Wild by Cheryl Strayed
– The Secret Garden
by Frances H Burnett
– Steve Jobs: a biography by Walter Isaacson
– The Night Circus
by Erin Morgenstern
– The Cat’s Table by Michael Ondaatje
Onward by Howard Schultz
– Freedom by Jonathan Frazen
– The Road by Cormac McCarthy
– The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest by Stieg Larsson
– Before I Go to Sleep
by S.J. Lawson
– Little Bee by Chris Cleave
– The Paris Wife by Paula McClain
The Pyschopath Test by Jon Ronson
– Sarah’s Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
– The Social Animal by David Brooks
– 1984 by George Orwell
…okay, so I went through my big book list and added 6 more titles. I guess this is why I should stick to a real plan!
What are you excited to read this summer?